NEW OPEN POSITION: CFO – CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who can estimate and evaluate the financial performance of the organisation in relation to operational objectives, budgets and long-term forecasts. The CFO will also be expected to provide insights and strategies for both the short and long terms growth plan of the organisation.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for:
- reviewing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and presenting monthly financial budget reports
- ensuring the necessary cash flows to meet commitments and property developments
- liaising with lending institutions in order to apply for, obtain and manage the necessary financing for cash flow needs and to support property development operations.
Details of the open position:
- supervise the finance office to ensure all flows are running smoothly, coordinating the resulting effects on accounting activity
- improve and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, tools and control systems
- controlling and supervising all month-end closing activities
- supervise a team, manage work allocation, systems training, performance appraisals and building an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- degree in Accounting or Finance
- minimum 6 years of experience as CFO in the real estate development sector
- 10+ years of total accounting or finance experience
- systems implementation experience strongly preferred
- demonstrated leadership, confidence and executive presence, ability to motivate staff
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- fluent English.
If interested, please send your application to: email@example.com